Learn NLP techniques with our accredited professional NLP training course. The NLP Practitioner Coach Training Programme is available now if wishing to start a career as a stand alone NLP practitioner or wishing to proceed onto a career in life coaching. This course covers levels 1 & 2 which have been further accredited by the ACCPH.
NLP Accredited Certificate Course
NLP Counselling and life skills training – Level 1 & 2 included
Learn Neuro Linguistic Programming
NLP short for Neuro Linguistic Programming is under the umbrella of counselling courses and can be used for personal development as well as training you to become a professional NLP Practitioner. As a counsellor you will be able to employ your skills working with individuals, groups, and or companies. If you wish to have a career in counselling then it is recommended that you continue your studies with the Life Coaching Diploma Course.
Our aim is to teach you NLP in a jargon free manner that can easily be understood and to enable you as a student to train as a professional NLP Practitioner.
Some of the things you will learn in this course are:-
- Learn how to communicate effectively with people
- Learn how to help lead and influence others
- Techniques and tips of successful people
- Different states of minds and how to change these for the benefit of your client
- Learn the concept of Association and Dissociation
- The five sense and how to use filters
- Complete a client treatment card and assess your clients needs
- Carry out a full NLP Consultation
- Provide Practical and simple advice in skill building
Approx Study Hours: 30-40hrs
If you wish to progress as a professional coach or counselor then it is recommend you continue further study of the Life Coaching Diploma Course.
When students have successfully passed this course examination, they are issued with a qualification that is recognised by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) the (AADP) and (IICT) Graduates of which will then be eligible to apply to be a board certified NLP Practitioner. You can also purchase this course as part of our holistic package offers with savings of over 50%
This Course has been further accredited by the ACCPH. This covers both level 1 & 2. At the end of this course successful learners will also receive a certificate from ACCPH if they choose to join them (details will be sent with exam results) and one from Luna Holistics.
Luna Holistics has undergone a quality check to ensure that this course offered, meet specific quality criteria as required by ACCPH. The learning outcomes of this course have been benchmarked at Level 2 against level descriptors published by OFQUAL, to indicate the depth of study and level of difficulty involved in successful completion by the learner. The completion of this course does not lead to an OFQUAL qualification. The course itself has been created by us to meet the specific requirements of our students and those of ACCPH.
ACCPHs’ accreditation involves a robust and rigorous quality audit by their inspectors to ensure the minimum quality is met at all times. A regular review of Luna Holistics and our courses are carried out as part of the endorsement process.
“I loved this course. It was recommended to me by a friend as we had both done the life Coaching course. Thanks Luna Holistics for another great course. Sam – UK
Loved the NLP course, looking forward to my next course! – Chloe Clarke – USA
Very happy with the course. I found it really interesting and feel like I have learnt a great deal.
Simon Mobsby – Southampton, Hants – UK
I am currently expanding my knowledge to assist my clients in their healing process and NlP is the perfect addition to my practice. The course was clear easy to understand and the techniques are simple and easy to implement.
Claudio Ruiz- USA
The NLP course is very informative and easy to follow. I honestly hated that it came to an end. I would definitely take a sequel to this course and look forward to the Life Coaching course.
Mary Buckner – USA
NLP – Holistic Counselling – Life Coaching
After much research into various programs I chose Luna Holistics. I was worried that with this being a home-based study program that I would miss out on important material that could be better received in a classroom. I was wrong. The materials are terrific and easy to read and understand. I believe that Luna Holistics provided a great course to me that I have been able to easily apply to my current services.
Kelli Messina – Louisiana – USA
This course was very different from my other courses I felt personally. I really enjoyed learning and felt a journey of self discovery during the process. This is not my last course with yourself, I have Life Coaching next. And who knows what after, I love the fact that learning at home at my own pace is enjoyable around work and family life, I can still concentrate on my own career, and living in Spain and the fact I can still do studies in English is perfect for me
Jackie Canale – Spain
- Definition of NLP
- Uses of NLP
- Rapport – the art of making a connection with people in order to help, lead, and influence others and enjoy their company
- How successful people get what they want by simply being clear about what they want
- States of Mind – how if you perform less well it has to do with your state of mind like being anxious, nervous, etc.
- Discovering how to change your state of mind
- Explore NLP Concepts
- Concept of Association and Disassociation
- How it fundamentally effects how we experience the world
- Investigate Perceptual Positions – Your experience of life depends very much on how you look at it, and there are many points of view.
- Adopting different positions and how they can give you valuable insight into what is really going on in any situation and equip you to relate better to people and make sounder decisions.
- Looking into Filters – We all use the same five senses to experience the world, but we don’t all see the world in the same way – even though we may assume that we do!
- ‘Sensory’ filters in More Detail – how people’s preferences for taking in information can effect what they notice.
- Levels of Learning with the Concept called Neurological Levels – It’s one of the most powerful concepts that we use on a regular basis to consider and assist change in individuals and groups.
Our aim is to provide you with a course which:
- Gives jargon-free explanations and introductions of key NLP concepts
- Describes clearly how these concepts can be used with real examples
- Provides practical, simply advice on how you can start to build your own skills
- Train to become an NLP Practitioner
Upon successfully completing the Online NLP Practitioner Course and examination you can introduce NLP practice as part of therapies offered or even as a standalone professional. You will also receive an accredited Certificate upon completion.
After each group of lessons in the course, a list of related questions has been provided to allow the students to review their learning.
This course can also be included as part of our package offers which include Holistic Counselling and Life Coaching – see package offers
When students have successfully passed the Online NLP Practitioner Course and examination, they are issued with a Certificate that is recognised by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and the International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT) Graduates of which will then be eligible to apply to be board certified holistic health practitioners through the AADP, IPHM, ACCPH and request Holistic Insurance with IICT.
ACCPH the Professional Body for Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Clinical Hypnotherapists
Our counselling courses in NLP and Life Coaching are further accredited by the ACCPH – Visit ACCPH