Since your purchase is a digital product, it is deemed “used” after download or opening, and all purchases made on our website are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, there is a strict no exchange or refund policy. We do not offer refunds or credits for unused purchases, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason, unless required by law to do so.
All courses provided by Luna Holistics are subject to the following terms and conditions and by ordering our products either via instalment plan or in full you agree to our T&C,s.
1. Holistic Therapy Services Ltd trading as Luna Holistics reserves the right to decline to accept any application for enrolment. For the fees quoted we will supply the course material. All other services described in the promotional material are provided free of charge, unless otherwise stated.
2. You can study as and when it is convenient for you. However, Luna Holistics advises you to complete your course within 2 years as syllabuses are subject to change. Should you require an extension period then please contact us. Courses not completed within 2 years of date of purchase will be deemed invalid unless an extension has been agreed by us before the expiry date.
3. Failure to complete the course shall not entitle you to withhold payment of fees or to receive any refund.
4. In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have a cooling off period in which you may cancel your enrolment by giving notice to us in writing or by email. In the case of distance learning courses, this right expires once you have received your download link or files.
5. Cancellation Policy: Refunds/Digital Downloads: Orders for Digital Downloads may not be cancelled once they are processed and sent immediately upon purchase. All sales are FINAL and all charges from those sales are non-refundable. We have a NO REFUND POLICY with digital downloads. Before you click purchase on the final confirmation page, make sure that what you’re about to order is correct as courses ordered and sent cannot be exchanged. If you experience any problem with your download, please contact us immediately at
6. Copyright of the course materials are owned or licensed by Luna Courses Ltd, Copying, adaptation or other use without the written permission of these courses is strictly prohibited.
7. Unless otherwise stipulated in your application, Luna Holistics may use your personal data for administrative and update purposes and may keep this information for a reasonable period and may contact you by email, mail, SMS or telephone to let you know about any courses or promotions which might be of interest to you. If you have booked the course for another person, you confirm that they have authorised you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data and to receive any fair collection notices on their behalf.
8. If you have booked the course for another person, these terms and conditions shall be binding on you and the participant and references herein to “you” shall mean or include “the participant”, where appropriate. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that these terms and conditions are brought to the notice of the participant and you shall indemnify Luna Home Studies against any loss, damage or liability resulting from your failure to do so.
9. In undertaking any work, you must take care to ensure that the work is within your competence and within the boundaries of your training. Any statement made to you about potential earnings or employment shall be treated as a matter of opinion and shall be non-binding.
10. Course content may be subject to change.
11. We recommend that courses are completed within 2 years, and any courses not completed within this time frame will be classed as invalid.
12. Students should be aware that they are agreeing to our T&Cs when making a purchase from our website.
LICENSE AGREEMENT – digital products
Licensee may not use, copy, modify, or distribute the Licensed Program (electronically or otherwise), or any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion thereof, except as expressly authorized by Licensor. Licensee may not reverse assemble, reverse compile, or otherwise translate the Licensed Program. Licensee rights may not be transferred, leased, assigned, or sublicensed except for a transfer of the Licensed Program in its entirety to (1) a successor in interest of Licensee’s entire business who assumes the obligations of this Agreement or (2) any other party who is reasonably acceptable to Licensor, enters into a substitute version of this Agreement, and pays an administrative fee intended to cover attendant costs. No service bureau work, multiple-user license, or time-sharing arrangement is permitted, except as expressly authorized by Licensor. If Licensee uses, copies, or modifies the Licensed Program or if Licensee transfers possession of any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion of the Licensed Program to any other party in any way not expressly authorized by Licensor, Licensee license is automatically terminated.
Medical Advice Disclaimer: If you require advice relating to a particular health problem, Luna Holistics strongly urges you to contact your doctor or other medical practitioner.
Luna Holistics is not qualified to provide advice about health problems and nothing in the content of this website constitutes any form of medical advice. Any natural holistic health care information provided should be regarded as complementary to, not a substitute for, conventional health care.
Holistic Therapy Services Ltd, Luna Holistics School and the operator(s) of this site specifically disclaim
all responsibility for any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the material on this site including course material.
Students undertaking our courses agree to the following: – You agree that only you are responsible for the actions you take as a result of the learning you do on this web site. You agree that Holistic and Massage courses taken with associated instructors, authors and staff of Luna Holistics are not responsible for the decisions you make and/or the actions you take. You hereby release that by taking any of our courses authors and staff from any and all liability of any kind, directly or indirectly related to the learning material provided to you through this website. When you enrol in any of our courses it is taken that you have read and agreed to our T&C’s.