Holistic Spiritual Counselling Course
One of the most important aspects of spiritual counselling is the relationship between the client and the counsellor. As a counsellor you must be honest, open, truthful, non-judgemental and of course you must be centred.
This course is ideal for those of you whom would like to start a career or profession as either a holistic therapist, healer, or counsellor.
Should you wish to works as a stand alone counsellor then it is strongly recommend that you start with this course and proceed to take the NLP & Life Coaching Courses to enable you to work as professional advisor.
Some of the topics covered in this course are:-
- An introduction to Holistic and Spiritual counselling
- How to complete a client treatment card
- How to bond with your client and put them at ease
- Good practice counselling tips and hints
- How to conduct a counselling session from start to finish
- Understanding professional ethics
- Gain a good understanding in body language and how to interpret the meanings
- Learn about energy, chakras and the spiritual body
- Conduct good breathing exercises
- Teaching your client how to meditate
- Using counselling with other holistic therapy and alternative therapies
- How to conclude your session and evaluate
When students have successfully passed this course examination, they are issued with a qualification that is recognised by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) the (AADP) and (IICT) Graduates of which will then be eligible to apply to be board certified holistic health practitioners. You can also purchase this course as part of our holistic package offers with savings of over 50%
Total Study Time approx 30hrs