First Aid course via home study learning. All health and social care workers should be “first aid aware” (legally different to being a “first aider”). This course is ideal for first aid awareness training, use as a refresher course and Ideal for anyone whom is a practising therapist or healer.
Basic First Aid Training
Accredited First Aid Certificate
This basic first aid training course is ideal for anyone whom works with the public and as a therapist we recommend that you learn the first aid at work course.
In this course we cover all the basics including CPR and you can also watch our helpful videos via our student library. Although this is a basic course you will receive your accredited first aid certificate. Some of things in this course cover:-
- How to initiate and put someone in the recovery position
- How to handle a person whom is suffering from shock
- How to carry out CPR on both adults and children
- How to deal with someone undergoing breathing difficulties
- Treating Burns and Insect bites
- What to do if someone is suffering from a heart attack
- How to handle someone choking or having an allergic reaction
- How to control severe bleeding
- Dealing with a spinal injury
- How to cope with someone whom suffers from Diabetes
- Dealing with a Nose Bleed
This course can also be purchased as part of one of our Package Offers
Approx Study Time 8-14hrs
Accreditation – You will be awarded an accredited Luna Holistics Certificate on successful completion.