Terms and Conditions
All courses provided by Luna Online Homes studies are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Luna Home Studies reserves the right to decline to accept any application for enrolment. For the fees quoted we will supply the course material. All other services described in the promotional material are provided free of charge, unless otherwise stated.
2. If paying by instalments, you agree to pay your instalments promptly each month irrespective of the speed at which you are studying. Luna home studies reserve the right to withhold course materials whilst any payment is overdue. If any instalment shall be more than 30 days overdue, the full balance of the fees shall become due.
3. Course materials will be sent to you within 12 days of enrolment if purchasing via CD Rom or within 24hrs via email. If you do not receive them within this period, you should notify us immediately. Otherwise, we shall be entitled to assume that you have received them. You will be asked to confirm receipt of your courses.
4. You can study as and when it is convenient for you. However, Luna Home Studies advises you to complete your course within 12 months as syllabuses are subject to change. Should you require an extension period then please contact us.
5. Failure to complete the course shall not entitle you to withhold payment of fees or to receive any refund.
6. In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have a cooling off period in which you may cancel your enrolment by giving notice to us in writing or by email. In the case of distance learning courses, this right expires once you have received your download link or files. We will however offer a full refund if you have purchased your course on CD Rom and it is returned to us within 7 days.
7. Copyright in the course materials is owned or licensed by Luna Home Studies. Copying, adaptation or other use without the written permission of these courses is prohibited.
8. Unless otherwise stipulated in your application, Luna Home Studies may use your personal data for administrative and update purposes and may keep this information for a reasonable period and may contact you by email, mail, SMS or telephone to let you know about any courses or promotions which might be of interest to you. If you have booked the course for another person, you confirm that they have authorised you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data and to receive any fair collection notices on their behalf.
9. If you have booked the course for another person, these terms and conditions shall be binding on you and the participant and references herein to “you” shall mean or include “the participant”, where appropriate. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that these terms and conditions are brought to the notice of the participant and you shall indemnify Luna Home Studies against any loss, damage or liability resulting from your failure to do so.
10. In undertaking any work, you must take care to ensure that the work is within your competence and within the boundaries of your training. You should seek further advice or instruction from the Luna Home Studies consultant, if necessary. Any statement made to you about potential earnings or employment shall be treated as a matter of opinion and shall be non-binding.
11. All course fees must be paid before the issue of your certification.
12. Course content may be subject to change.
13. Money back guarantee can only be issued if you have paid in full for the course and purchased on Cd Rom but must be requested within 7 days of the course being available to you.
LICENSE AGREEMENT – digital products
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING AND/OR USING THIS SOFTWARE LICENSEE AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING LICENSE:
LICENCOR’S PROGRAM IS COPYRIGHTED AND LICENSED (NOT SOLD). LICENSOR DOES NOT SELL OR TRANSFER TITLE TO THE LICENSED PROGRAM TO LICENSEE.
Licensee may not use, copy, modify, or distribute the Licensed Program (electronically or otherwise), or any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion thereof, except as expressly authorized by Licencor. Licensee may not reverse assemble, reverse compile, or otherwise translate the Licensed Program. Licensee rights may not be transferred, leased, assigned, or sublicensed except for a transfer of the Licensed Program in its entirety to (1) a successor in interest of Licensee’s entire business who assumes the obligations of this Agreement or (2) any other party who is reasonably acceptable to Licencor, enters into a substitute version of this Agreement, and pays an administrative fee intended to cover attendant costs. No service bureau work, multiple-user license, or time-sharing arrangement is permitted, except as expressly authorized by Licencor. If Licensee uses, copies, or modifies the Licensed Program or if Licensee transfers possession of any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion of the Licensed Program to any other party in any way not expressly authorized by Licencor, Licensee license is automatically terminated.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
If you require advice relating to a particular health problem, Luna Studies strongly urges you to contact your doctor or other medical practitioner. Luna Studies is not qualified to provide advice about health problems and nothing in the content of this website constitutes any form of medical advice. Any natural holistic health care information provided should be regarded as complementary to, not a substitute for, conventional health care.
Students undertaking our courses agree to the following: – You agree that only you are responsible for the actions you take as a result of the learning you do on this web site. You agree that Holistic and Massage courses taken with associated instructors, authors and staff of Luna Holistics are not responsible for the decisions you make and/or the actions you take. You hereby release that by taking any of our courses authors and staff from any and all liability of any kind, directly or indirectly related to the learning material provided to you through this website. When you enrol in any of our courses it is taken that you have read and agreed to our T&C’s.