Although this therapy has been used in ancient times it is now fast becoming more popular in the West as more people are becoming aware of the many benefits cupping has to offer. Offering similar effects to a deep tissue massage by using reverse pressure, tensed muscles relax because of the improved blood flow. Cupping has been recommended for many ailments including Diabetes, Anxiety, Weight loss & infertility to name but a few.
Cupping Therapy Certificate Course
This course offers you the opportunity to add another therapy to your existing skills.
Cupping is the ancient treatment method in which a vacuumed cup is placed onto the various affected area for treatment purposes.
Cupping is predominantly used to disperse stagnation and will aid in detoxing the body to promote the circulation of the blood.
This course is suitable for those of you whom want a good foundation and understanding of Hijama Cupping Therapy and covers various other types of cupping therapy. This course will offer a great understanding of what is involved in cupping.
When students have successfully passed this course examination, they are issued with a qualification that is recognised by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) the (AADP) and (IICT) You can also purchase this course as part of our holistic package offers with savings of over 50%
Introduction to cupping therapy
What exactly is cupping therapy
Cupping points and Table of Ailments and descripitons
3 Types of Cupping Techniques covered
dry cupping, wet cupping, massage cupping
Dangers of cupping covered
History of cupping therapy
Yin and Yang
cupping practices as in china
cupping practices as in Hijama cupping
cupping practices in Ancient Greece/Egypt/Africa
cupping practices in East Asian Contries
cupping practices in North America
Lesson 3 –
• Irregular periods
• Varicose veins
• Common cold/flu – Cupping helps to dislodge mucus and phlegm. It also boosts the immune system thereby encouraging a faster healing time.
• Gastrointestinal disorders
• Nerve pain
Cupping also assists with:
• Facial rejuvenation/wrinkles – cupping helps with smoother, clearer, skin making a patient look younger
• Detoxing the body – cupping helps to detoxify the body by moving toxins out if the body by moving them from the affected areas to parts of the body that are better able to remove them from the body.
• Varicose veins
• Boosting the immune system
• Weight loss
• Eliminating cellulite – by removing fluid build-up and dead skin, cupping can give the skin a smoother appearance.
• Treating cancer
• Back and body pains – cupping stretches tissues in the affected area to relax the muscles and relieve pain.
• Easing stiff muscles
• Acute conjunctivitis
• Facial paralysis
• Inflammation – Cupping improves circulation by creating new blood vessels which bring oxygen and nutrients to the wounded area
Benefits of cupping
How treatment works
cupping to overcome injury
Rise of cupping in Modern times
Celebrieties & cupping therapy
How to get certified in cupping today
Important questions for cupping therapists
Sourcing your equipment
Contraindiacations of cupping
Precautions when cupping
How to peform cupping
Dry – Wet – Needle- Massage
cupping for Acne
Cupping for weight loss
Cupping for infertility
Cupping for Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, and Joint Pain
Cupping for Congestion
Cupping for Diabetes
Cupping for Anxiety and Depression
Cupping for Varicose Veins
Cupping Therapy for Headaches
Professional Bodies & CPD
List of bodies to join as a cupping therapist
Practical issues, premises & Licensing
Running a cupping business
Advertising & Marketing
Courses of treatments
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn about Hijama Cupping Therapy and is interested in becoming a Hijama practitioner.
Students are recommended to continue their training undergoing practical training if wishing to practice as a professional Hijama Cupping Therapist and would like to work with the public.