Energy Healing Training Online
Energy Therapy Training
This is one of the first and most important of all complementary therapies that will teach you the basics of how to channel energy. Many holistic therapists use many forms of energy healing however this course will be helpful for any of you whom already use other therapies or are wishing to learn about holistic therapy for the very first time. Energy healing is very different from faith healing which takes place within a religious context; energy healing can be learned by anyone regardless of their beliefs.
This form of healing is the basis for all therapies and can help to overcome depression, addictions, grief, insomnia and physical pain. Although these are just a few of the things that a Practitioner can help with there are a variety of conditions that this treatment is beneficial for.
Benefits of having knowledge and skills in Energy Healing
To have knowledge and possess skills in this subject can be a useful tool to assist yourself and others in dealing with mental, physical and emotional difficulties and help treat certain medical conditions; it is the beginning of a fascinating and exciting journey into the world of Energy Healing.
Some of the things you will learn in this course are:-
- Introduction and history of how energy healing began
- Basic workings of the chakra system
- Auras including Etheric, Imaginable, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual and Archetypal aura
- How to become a professional Energy healing practitioner and how energy healing works
- Energy healing techniques and tips
- How to direct correctly the flow of energy for healing purposes
- Using your hands to direct energy
- How to set up and work as a professional therapist
- Client treatment card included
This course can also be purchased as part of one of our Package Offers
Once again it has been my pleasure to have taken another exam through this company the library has been a great source of information and I would recommend everyone to take a visit, great course.
Liz Borne – Northern Ireland