Train as a Professional Colour Therapist
Colour Therapy is also known as Chromotherapy and is one of the most natural holistic therapies.
- Gain the necessary skills and knowledge to practice Colour Therapy
- You will be awarded the professional Luna Holistics Diploma
- Become a Registered IPHM Colour Therapist Practitioner
Colour Therapy Training is becoming more and more popular as more therapists gain their colour therapy qualifications, and this is to the benefit of all. As a trained holistic therapist you learn how to detect whatever energy a persons body maybe lacking, even if this is on an emotional or spiritual level and not just on mental or physical.
You can combine colour therapy with may other related healing therapies and it works well combined with such as aromatherapy, crystal healing, energy and reiki healing for example. This complementary colour therapy course can also be used as a stand alone treatment.
Some of the things you will learn on this course after the introduction to colour therapy are:-
- Understanding Complimentary and Addictive primary colours
- The Philosophy and subtle anatomy of colour therapy
- The human aura and chakra system
- How to see auras and what the colour you see mean
- How to use colour and offer advice to enable you to help your clients
- Colours and their relevant meanings
- Counselling and colour
- Using music with colour therapy
- Colour in the home and how to use it correctly
- Colour for clothing and dress
- How to complete a colour therapy treatment
- Sample client treatment card included
Approx Study Time 35-45hrs
If considering more than one course then please see our Package Offers
You can continue your studies with our Advanced Level Colour Therapy Course
“This was one of my favourite courses to study with Luna Holistics. It was easy to follow and to put into practice, I loved having access to the student library and Tutor support was always on hand with quick responses when required. My life is definitely more balanced and colourful after studying this course. Many thanks”. Jane Turnbell – New Zealand
“This was a great course for me. I knew colour had power and influence on our lives but didn’t realise how much. I will be combining this with the meditations I teach as I am a meditation teacher. I now know how important what we wear and do with colour is. Thanks for Luna courses for providing in-depth and interesting information”.
Monica Mahi Mathijs – Dubai
“A great way to learn new skills and at affordable prices compared to others”
Kim Denny – Cambs – UK