Beginners Guide to Aromatherapy
Certified Aromatherapy Training Courses
In this aromatherapy beginners guide course we offer you the most important basic techniques. Learn aromatherapy massage with our easy to follow course with images and techniques shown with clarity and our simple to follow guides. Some things this online aromatherapy course includes:-
- The history of aromatherapy
- Working as a professional massage therapist
- The use of essential oils and how to blend
- How to make face cold cream
- Massage of hands, feet, face and body
- Completing a client treatment card
- Offering a full professional massage treatment
Your accredited certificate in basic aromatherapy is included in cost of your course and will be awarded to you on successful completion.
If you wish to work as a professional aromatherapist then we recommend that you continue your studies with our Advanced Aromatherapy Diploma Course.
- You do not need to have any additional qualifications before studying this course
- This basic aromatherapy course can be purchased as part of our Massage Package Offer
- Accredited Certificate awarded on successful completion
- Study Time Approx 30- 40 hrs
This course can also be purchased as part of one of our Package Offers
This is the third course I have undertaken with Luna Holistics and have enjoyed all 3 very much. I look forward to embarking on the next 3 very soon. – Sally Gunn – Scotland
Thank you for this wonderful course on Aromatherapy, as it has offered me more experience in a personal liking of different smells and how it affects us. I found this course to be full of knowledge and very easy to understand.
Tammy babineau – Canada
The basic Aromatherapy course is a comprehensive introduction. As a Clinician in Primary Care, I look forward to incorporating this knowledge into my practice. This has opened my eyes in the sense that I have been excited by oils all my life, from a sensory perspective and now understand the principles and the health benefits. I am relieved that I signed up for the Advanced Aromatherapy Course at the same time and excited to continue my studies. – Deborah Whitney – Canada